Hillsdale Athletes was established in 2016 to provide opportunities for local youth to participate in organized sport. To date Hillsdale Athletes has provided a Softball program that has grown to over 70 participants from as young as 4 and as old as 17.
In 2021, in the absence of the Georgian Bay Minor Softball League, Hillsdale Athletes established an internal House League Softball Program which saw over 170 players participate.
In 2022, Hillsdale Athletes made 2 major changes to their program.
- Re-Branded Softball Teams to the Haymakers.
- Established a Competitive Softball Stream that will participate in provincial tournaments.
To deliver accessible sport programming that promotes enjoyment, success and lifelong participation.
- Leadership on and off the field of play
- Courage to be bold and innovative
- Integrity so we build and maintain trust
- Passion and a desire to be the best we can
- Respect for each other and the game