We are just a week away from Tryouts starting for our U11 & U13 Competitive Teams.
Hopefully the weather moves in the right direction as we head into next week.
Here is a bit of information that may be helpful.
1 > Tryout Schedule
2 > 2022 Tryout Registration
- All Tryouts are held at Hillsdale Community Park
- U11 (Apr 26 6:00, May 01 5:30, May 03 6:00)
- U13 (Apr 25 6:00, Apr 27 6:00, May 01 6:45)
- If weather is a factor, Tryouts will be cancelled via Facebook.
3 > Attendance
- Players are required to register and pay in advance.
- Please note that although vaccination is not required for play within GBMSL, the OASA does require all players 12 and over to be fully vaccinated. Meaning most of the players on these teams will require vaccination.
4 >Team Selection
- Players should attend all 3 tryouts.
- Attendance is important in order for proper assessment to take place.
- Should you not be able to attend all tryouts please reach out to Mike ([email protected]) for accommodation.
- Players should come with glove, helmet (with facemask and chin strap properly attached), running shoes and rubber/plastic cleats are acceptable (no steel cleats). If you bring a bat, it will be required to meet Softball Canada's standards (https://softball.ca/programs/umpires/approved-bats)
5 > Fees
- Coaches will select 11 or 12 players.
- Teams will be posted to hillsdaleathelets.com the day after the last tryout.
- Once the teams are selected an invoice will be prepared and emailed. and payment is required with 7 days to secure your roster spot.
- Fees will be $200.
As always direct questions to [email protected]
Best of luck to all.